Benefits of Vitamin C for your body
Ascorbic acid, another name for vitamin C, serves a number of crucial purposes.
These consist of:
· assisting in cell defense and health support
· protecting healthy skin, blood vessels, bones, and cartilage
· aiding in the healing of wounds
· Improve your immune system
Vitamin C cannot be produce through your body so you have to get it from different sources. Numerous fruits and vegetables contain vitamin C
Here are the sources of vitamin c:
· oranges and orange juice are examples of citrus fruit.
· Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and blackcurrants